Were you looking for Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers ? Then you have opened the right article on EarnCertificates. This article will tell you all the correct Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers so that you get awarded.
Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers
1. An education company is preparing to run a marketing campaign for their app.
Identify three factors the company should consider when determining the objectives for
their upcoming campaign. (Choose three.)
Stage of app maturity
2. What’s an advantage to having software developer kits (SDKs) in place from both
Firebase and other measurement partners?
It provides unlimited reporting on up to 250 distinct events.
It tracks Android app installs and in-app purchases made through the Google Play store
It doesn’t require editing an app’s code or using a third-party analytics tool.
It helps to make your measurement more comprehensive.
3. Luca is preparing to run a Google App campaign focused on installs. His client wants
to know where the campaign will be eligible to run.
How should Luca respond?
Google Search, Google Play, Discover, Gmail, and Google Maps
Gmail, Google Search, Google Play, and 3M videos in the YouTube network
3M sites and apps in the Google and YouTube networks
Google Search, Google Play, YouTube, Discover, and 3M sites and apps in the Google
4. How does asset variety help with reach?
Increased asset variety helps ads show up across more of Google inventory.
Increased asset variety lets ads show only on YouTube.
Increased asset variety lets ads be more visible in Google Search.
Increased asset variety lets ads show across more geographic locations within Google
5. Before investing in paid media, a ﬁtness company wants to determine how its new app
ﬁts into their overall marketing strategy. Which two questions should the company
consider? (Choose two.)
What unique purpose does the app provide customers?
How many fitness videos were downloaded last year from paid app promotion?
How do app users perceive the fitness brand?
What impact would a successful app have on the business?
6. What kind of positive impact will machine learning have on the advertising industry?
Machine learning delivers relevant ads to each customer.
Machine learning creates company strategies.
Machine learning measures performance more eﬀectively.
Machine learning builds great customer relationships.
7. Alex read a lot about Google App campaigns, and he’s eager to start one of his own.
What’s the ﬁrst thing he should do before jumping into Google Ads interface?
Create a library of assets he might use during the ad creation process.
Gather feedback from people already using his app regularly.
Conduct thorough research on apps belonging to similar businesses.
Deﬁne a goal he wants to achieve with an App campaign.
8. Which statement is true regarding Conversions in a Google App campaign?
They’re any action a user performs when using the app.
They’re the total number of users who have installed the app.
They describe when a user leaves a review about the app on the app listing.
They’re speciﬁc events that matter most to a business.
9. Anne is looking at the “Performance” column in the asset report of her Google App
campaign. She wants to see how speciﬁc assets have been performing. She notices the terms “low”, “good”, and “best” in the column.
Asset ratings are distributed based on which criteria?
The number of impressions they receive in each ad group.
The all conversion value they acquired over the last 30 days.
The average click-through rate (CTR) they acquired over the last 30 days.
The number of conversions they receive in each ad group.
10. Why is conversion tracking critical for Google App campaigns?
Conversion tracking provides insights that shape push notiﬁcations for an app.
Conversion tracking enables companies to understand individual user preferences.
Data captured by conversion tracking may be used to target speciﬁc users.
Data captured by conversion tracking powers machine learning.
11. The majority of ﬁve-star reviews for apps in the Google Play Store praise which of
the following three qualities? (Choose three.)
12. When setting a long-term strategy for app promotion, it’s important to recognize that
objectives may change over time. Put the following phases in the recommended order of
Build user base and installs at scale.
Add campaigns that focus on higher-value installs by focusing on in-app actions.
Activate existing users with engagement campaigns.
13. For accurate targeting, assets are organized into ad groups that have shared topics
most often related to which of the following? (Choose three.)
14. Megan’s setting up a Google App campaign, but she’s not sure how speciﬁc to be when
it comes to location targeting. Why should a marketer set a location target that’s at
country level or larger?
Competition becomes more focused at a granular level.
The system works best when working from the largest dataset possible.
App campaigns don’t allow location targeting at a more granular level than country-level.
Users outside of the location target area might feel excluded.
15. What task could the Market Finder by Google tool help with?
Building audience lists based on individual user emails.
Developing a list of campaign management recommendations.
Developing a list of suitable potential markets for expansion.
Translating an app into multiple languages.
16. When creating a Google App campaign, what determines a campaign bidding strategy?
The number of downloads the app has.
The industry standard for that particular app.
The target-user settings of the campaign.
The total value of the campaign budget.
17. Why might a cosmetics company that traditionally sells products in stores promote
The app can help customers buy products they were already likely to buy.
The app can forecast makeup products customers are likely to buy.
The app can let customers try products virtually.
The app can help customers write product reviews.
18. What drives impact at scale for Google App campaigns?
A Google-designated team
Third-party support from Google partners
The YouTube video network
19. Jason owns a productivity app and wants to expand outside of the US into Latin
America. He hires a professional translation service and believes he’s ready to go as
soon as the service is done.
Which three steps should he consider before launching? (Choose three.)
Launch the app in Latin America, before translations are complete to test the market.
Launch ﬁrst in Latin American markets with more than ﬁve million residents.
Research speciﬁc market culture and productivity tool usage in Latin America.
Customize the app’s UX and expand payment methods relevant to Latin America.
Research device usage and connectivity within Latin America.
20. Why should marketers align with their app developer teams?
Marketers can provide app developers with insights based on data from Google Search
App developers are required to complete some actions within Google App campaigns.
A positive user experience across the board can support campaign goals.
App developers generally have more marketing knowledge when it comes to promoting apps.
21. What’s a beneﬁt to gathering data about events that happen in an app?
It will immediately reduce marketing costs.
It can help guide marketing eﬀorts.
It can be used as a benchmark against similar apps.
It can help inspire new ideas for image assets.
22. Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
Headline and description text
A demonstration video
A ﬁnal URL
23. Match each statement about machine learning with the related beneﬁt of Google App
Machine learning processes massive amounts of data, to deliver the most eﬀective message
to the right user at the right time.
The complexity of creative A/B testing and possibility of human bias disappear with an
automated approach to campaign management.
Greater inventory and more ad formats means machine learning can serve ads to a wide
audience of interested users.
24. Where do users spend the most time when on mobile devices?
Apps and websites equally
25. A gaming company just released a new app and wants to focus on the initial launch
What matters most to a business when an app ﬁrst launches?
New users and installs
26. While machines deliver a variety of advantages, humans still oﬀer their own unique
skill sets. What two advantages do humans have over machines when it comes to marketing?
Humans make better strategic decisions.
Humans excel at monotonous tasks.
Humans think more creatively.
Humans are better at handling large amounts of data.
27. Healthy Life HQ10, a Health and wellbeing company, has both a website and an app.
What are three reasons the company should consider implementing measurement solutions that connect web and app? (Choose three.)
To drive more ﬁtness video views.
To move customers from using the app to using the website.
To help improve overall mobile ROI.
To close the loop on mobile conversions.
To deliver a seamless mobile experience.
28. Luca’s running a Google App campaign for news publisher World News Online.
Why should Luca care about the quality of World News Online’s listing on Google Play?
Information on the Play listing page is used for app push notiﬁcations.
Information on the Play listing page is used by Google App campaigns as creative assets.
World News Online customers have higher expectations than average users.
A high-quality listing will encourage downloads by users from the Google App campaign.
29. Dennis understands the importance of using an analytics solution for his app, but he
doesn’t know which one to use. Which solution is Google’s best-in-class app analytics
Google Analytics for Firebase
Codeless tracking with Google Play
App attribution partners
Google Analytics for Mobile
30. What are the three tracking solutions for Google App campaigns?
Google Analytics for Firebase, app attribution partners, codeless tracking with Google Play.
Google App Analytics for Advertisers, app attribution partners, Google Play conversion tracking.
Google App Analytics for Advertisers, codeless tracking with Google Play, website attribution partners.
Google Analytics for Firebase, app attribution partners, Google Ads Analytics.
31. An education company is uploading image assets for their Google App campaign.
What are three guidelines they should follow to optimize their image asset mix? (Choose three.)
Include large borders for image clarity.
Include the maximum of 20 images for coverage.
Include images with high pixel density for visibility.
Include app store badges and brand logo for credibility.
Include large text for accessibility.
32. Which two in-app actions are examples of those relevant to the retail industry?
Hotel room selection
Add to cart
33. Vivian’s been put in charge of a few clients interested in running Google App
campaigns. Some campaigns will use target cost-per-action (tCPA), while others use target cost-per-install (tCPI). Which two statements are correct when it comes to setting daily budgets within App campaigns? (Choose two.)
A daily budget should be at least 50 times the tCPI.
A daily budget should be at least 5 times the tCPA.
A daily budget should be at least 10 times the tCPA.
A daily budget should be at least 25 times the tCPI.
34. What report might help identify countries in which an app is getting visitors, but
isn’t yet localized?
The traﬃc analysis report in the Google Play console.
The user acquisition report in the Google Play Console.
The Google Play Translation Services report.
The country guidance tool in Google Ads.
35. Which of these companies would be ready to start a Google App campaign focused on
An education company with a large app user base that’s assigned values to the speciﬁc
actions users take within the app.
A ﬁnance company with a small app user base that wants to drive additional app installs.
A travel company with a large app user base that hasn’t yet set values for the key
actions users take within the app.
A ﬁtness company with a large website user base that’s about to launch its new app.
36. Which three skills do marketers bring to the table when working with machine
learning? (Choose three.)
37. Poppy’s setting up an App campaign, and she wants to aquire a high volume of users
while also generating plenty of in-app purchases.
Which of the following settings should Poppy select to achieve her marketing objective?
A focus on “In-app actions” while targeting “Users who have interacted with the app
A focus on “Install volume” while targeting “All users”.
A focus on “Install volume” while targeting “Users likely to perform a speciﬁc in-app
A focus on “In-app actions”.
38. Nicky’s account manager asked her to include minimal or no text overlay in the image
assets she’s using in a Google App campaign. Why is that?
Image assets tend to load slower on mobile devices when there’s text overlay.
Image assets with text overlay can only be shown on some Google inventory.
Google Ads policies don’t allow more than 25% overlay text on an image asset.
Large-scale or very long text in image assets can detract from the viewer’s visual
experience of an ad.
39. What should you keep in mind when selecting events to measure in a Google App
Pick an event with signiﬁcant value, regardless of how often it occurs.
Pick an event with low value that happens on a very signiﬁcant basis.
Pick an event that can be compared against similar apps.
Pick an event that matters to your business and occurs frequently.
40. Paul asks his team to enable and report on view-through conversions in their client
Google App campaigns.
Why are view-through conversions important to include?
They unlock additional segmentation options for placements that occur on YouTube.
They provide additional conversion data, so better business decisions can be made.
They’re an eﬀective way to directly compare conversion data against similar businesses.
They oﬀer insights into video assets, so best-performing ones can be given priority.
41. Which three statements about machine learning are true? (Choose three.)
Machine learning will eventually develop to a level where it can replace advertisers entirely.
Machine learning happens when computers analyze and recognize patterns in huge amounts of data.
Machine learning means computers don’t need to be explicitly programmed or told what to do.
Machine learning can become more efficient and accurate over time.
Machine learning is a way of eﬀectively summarizing large amounts of data.
42. Why might a shopper prefer to make a purchase using a retail app rather than a retail
The latest industry news can be presented to a potential customer while they shop.
An app can serve ads to a potential customer while they’re browsing products.
Apps can redirect users to the company website to complete a purchase.
Personal information can be saved in an app to make checkout quick and easy.
43. Maria completed the “Headline” section of her text assets and now needs to complete
the “Description” section.
Which factors must Maria consider?
Each ad group may have 1-5 description lines, with up to 90 characters in each.
Each ad group may have 3-5 description lines, with up to 90 characters in each.
Each ad group may have 1-5 description lines, with up to 30 characters in each.
Each ad group may have 3-5 description lines, with up to 30 characters in each.
44. Tina’s an experienced account manager who enjoys overseeing the details of her Google Ads campaigns. She struggles with leaving the majority of campaign management to machine learning in App campaigns. What’s a valid reason for Tina to rely on machine learning instead of doing everything manually?
Machine learning will perform better when it comes to designing creatives.
Machine learning will let her be promoted to director quickly.
Machine learning will save a signiﬁcant amount of time and eﬀort for other tasks.
Machine learning will let her use the same audiences she’s identiﬁed as correct in the
45. Which two things are essential for a Google App campaign to run smoothly and
successfully? (Choose two.)
46. How do humans and machines work as an effective team when running Google App
Machines can provide very detailed reporting, while humans handle the majority of optimization tasks.
Humans can monitor reports exclusively, while letting machine learning handle everything else.
Humans and machines have complementary skill sets.
Humans can verify creative assets made by machines, saving time in the process.
47 Machine learning automates much of a Google App campaign once it’s live.
What’s one reason marketers should still be involved in the campaign after it’s launched?
The marketer will still need to review search term and segmentation reports, to make
appropriate manual adjustments.
The strategy behind an App campaign will likely shift over time, meaning boundaries need
to be set accordingly.
The marketer will need to look for and resolve any campaign issues found within the
notiﬁcations section of the account.
An App campaign will request human input via questionnaires from time to time, to help
steer its marketing objectives.
48. How do Google App campaigns help reduce the manual test-and-iterate efforts of
The system automatically tests diﬀerent ads to determine what works best.
The system can immediately identify the best ad assets submitted by a marketer.
The system automatically creates ads, with zero human input required.
The system suggests proven data based on similar businesses from the same industry.
49. Canadian company Fresco Arts is planning to expand to three additional international
markets within the year. Which three beneﬁts might be likely outcomes of this plan?
Wider customer base
Increased customer lifetime value
50. What are the four types of ad assets available in Google App campaigns?
Text, Video, HTML5, Audio
HTML4, Image, Video, Text
HTML5, Image, Video, Text
Image, Text, Audio, Video
51. Tom hasn’t yet released his app and he’s interested in the typical lifecycle of an
Help him place these app lifecycle phases in the order they occur.
52. How does machine learning in Google App campaigns beneﬁt both marketers and users?
By delivering a diﬀerent ad to every user.
By delivering relevant ads to users only on YouTube.
By delivering ads to as many users as possible in one location.
By delivering a relevant ad to the right user at the right time.
53. Campaign reporting provides many metrics to assess if a campaign is performing to
expectations. If an objective is getting as many new users as possible at a certain cost,
what two metrics might be most important to review? (Choose two.)
Average cost per in-app action.
Number of installs.
Number of best assets.
Average cost per install.
54. Why do Google App campaigns perform better when provided with a diverse portfolio of assets?
The system can automatically create individual ad groups to accommodate each asset type.
The system has ﬂexibility to create individual ads that best move a user to install or
take action in the app.
The budget of the campaign is automatically increased with each asset type added.
The system can identify the best-performing assets from the portfolio, then create more
based on them.
55. What are two compelling reasons to include an app as part of a marketing strategy?
App downloads are growing year over year.
While on mobile devices, users spend the majority of time in apps.
Apps require minimal maintenance.
Apps deliver better brand awareness than websites.
56. Kyle’s making an HTML5 asset to add to his portfolio of other asset types.
According to HTML5 best practices, when should the name of his app and a visible call-
to-action be positioned at the center of his ad?
During the entirety of the ad.
At the beginning of the ad.
Midway through the ad.
At the end of the ad.
57. Brian’s in the process of adding text assets to his ﬁrst ad group in a Google App
campaign. What should Brian include in the Headline ﬁeld of his text assets?
Key features of the app
The title of the app
The brand name
58. Felix is measuring view-through conversions (VTCs) with another network, and he’s
been advised to measure VTCs with Google too.
Why should Felix measure VTCs with Google, in addition to the network he uses?
Google oﬀers more segmentation information for VTCs than all other networks.
The VTC metric used by Google is diﬀerent from most other networks.
Google has a VTC industry benchmark to compare against similar businesses.
He’ll receive consistent measurement across his marketing landscape.
59. Why should Google follow the viewability standards set by the US Media Rating Council (MRC)?
So advertisers know if their audience targeting is successful.
So advertisers know if frequency capping is working.
So advertisers know if users are double-clicking on their ads.
So advertisers know if their ads have truly been seen by users.
60. What are two reasons advertisers should consider engagement when marketing apps?
A signiﬁcant percentage of app users churn after three months.
Apps can be accidentally uninstalled.
Users who haven’t yet downloaded an app might need extra incentive.
Some users download apps and then forget about them.
61, A large golf booking company just launched a new app, and they want to drive 50,000
installs before peak season hits.
How should they set their campaign daily budget to help reach their target number of
Set the campaign’s daily budget as planned initially, then ﬂuctuate it on a weekly basis.
Set the campaign’s daily budget initially less than planned, then double it right before
Set the campaign’s daily budget triple than originally planned.
Set the campaign’s daily budget slightly higher than originally planned.
62. William is an online marketing manager at an advertising agency. As William learns
more about machine learning, he wants to clarify the value he still adds for his clients.
What are two reasons why William can be excited about the growing impact of machine
learning on marketing? (Choose two.)
Machine learning lets William spend more time on marketing strategy than campaign details.
Machine learning handles client communication, giving William more time to tweak campaigns.
Machine learning can provide reporting insights, so William can skip performance analysis.
Machine learning frees more time for William to build client relationships.
63. Which components of a Google App campaign allow marketers to reach valuable users?
Industry insights purchased from third-party companies.
Reviews left on an app listing.
Segmented data taken from surveys.
Conversion tracking and machine learning.
64. Which app type is the most downloaded on Google Play?
65. In Google Search campaigns, Jenny routinely replaces low performing ads, but knows
Google App campaign best practices are diﬀerent.
For her Google App campaign, how often should Jenny replace low-performing assets with new and improved ones to prevent ad fatigue?
Every two to three months.
Every two to three days.
66. Rita’s working to expand a travel app into new markets in southeast Asia.
When considering how she should localize app design and payment methods, what should Rita do ﬁrst?
Initiate a full app rebuild.
Initiate a code freeze on app development.
Conduct market research.
Conduct competitor surveys.
67. Aaron observes and adjusts bids often in his Google Ad campaigns. He recently learned that for an automated campaign, it’s best to wait until the campaign accumulates a certain number of conversions before making any bid changes.
For a Google App campaign, Aaron should wait to apply any bid changes until at least how
many conversions have accumulated?
68. Oscar’s been asked to create a video asset for a new Google App campaign.
To follow video asset best practices, what should the video focus on?
Comparing the app against other industry apps.
A behind-the-scenes look at how the app was made.
Showing the app and its functionality.
Portraying people using the app.
69. Naomi wants to promote her app with Google Ads, but has multiple campaign goals.
What action should she take when promoting an app with multiple goals in an App campaign?
Create multiple ad groups for each goal.
Create a separate campaign for each goal.
Focus on one goal at a time.
Include all goals within one campaign.
70. Melissa has been running a Google App campaign with one ad group, and she’s looking to optimize the campaign by creating additional ad groups.
What should Melissa do next?
Create a new campaign and ad group for each diﬀerent theme.
Replace her existing ad group with a new one using a diﬀerent theme.
Maintain one evergreen ad group, and use additional ad groups to explore diﬀerent themes.
Maintain the same ad group, and introduce additional assets based on various diﬀerent
71. Which two in-app actions are common across a variety of industries? (Choose two.)
72. A company decided to expand its app into international markets. Place the three steps
involved in the app market expansion process in the correct order.
Select relevant markets for expansion.
Test, launch, and measure to scale.
73. Desmond has an online library full of quality images of his app.
What’s the maximum number of image assets that Desmond can add to one ad group within a Google App campaign?
74. How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
Through digital sources
Through magazine placements
Through television commercials
Through billboard advertising
75. What two things are marketers realizing as machine learning becomes more widely used? (Choose two.)
Automated campaigns rely on human guidance and intelligence for success.
Expertise in machine learning and automated systems is more valuable than ever before.
Machine learning is a key component in building relationships with clients.
Automated campaigns outperform humans when it comes to creative work.
76. What are two ways a marketer can use data insights to better understand campaign
performance? (Choose two.)
Include view-through-conversion reporting to understand the full value of the ads shown.
Track users across individual sites and apps visited.
Use the asset report to identify and add more top-performing assets.
Evaluate all paid channels, and distribute investment equally.
77. Three key steps are needed to enable conversion tracking in a Google App campaign.
Place them in the correct order.
Pick an analytics tool to track conversions.
Link your analytics tool to your Google Ads account.
Import your data from your analytics tool to Google Ads.
78. Roberto’s expanding his UK-based app into France. He created a new French-targeted
Google App campaign and translated his assets into French.
Which three additional things should he consider before going live? (Choose three.)
Creating ad groups for each language spoken in France.
Translating the app store listing titles and descriptions.
Utilizing the App Translation service within the Google Play Console.
Performing market research to understand the needs of French users.
Utilizing the Localize Now guidance tool within Google Ads.
79. Why should companies with physical locations embrace app usage?
Mobile apps help build brand and website awareness.
Apps inform potential customers of opening and closing hours.
Over half of consumers use mobile apps when shopping in-store.
Apps encourage potential customers to subscribe to their newsletter.
80. Adam is taking time to learn how machines and humans complement each other.
What is something machines do well in the marketing industry?
Plan strategies on a wide scale.
Strengthen relationships with clients.
Perform speciﬁc tasks eﬃciently.
Set the right campaign budgets.
81. Claire understands the impact that an App Store listing can have on her Google App
campaign. She wants to partner with the developer team to optimise the listing, so that
users who land there will be more likely to download.
Which three components of the Google Play store listing should Claire and the developer
team review ﬁrst? (Choose three.)
82. Lilly added text and image assets to her Google App campaign ad group, but she doesn’t have a video to upload.
Her App campaign may do which of the following actions?
Dismiss video ads completely, and focus on other submitted ad assets.
Automatically record some footage of the app, and use it for a video ad.
Crawl YouTube for a video relevant to the app, and use it for a video ad.
Automatically make a video based on the App Store or Google Play assets and information.
83. Rose has run her Google App campaign for a long time, and she wants to identify users who are most valuable to her business. What two actions should Rose take to discover her most valuable users? (Choose two.)
Analyze a cross section of reviews left on her app store listing.
Create a detailed survey to send to her most active users.
Assign speciﬁc values to diﬀerent in-app events.
Use longer lookback windows when analyzing data.
84. Match the type of business with the most relevant reason ‘why apps matter.’
Omnichannel (online + store)
These apps generate higher conversion rates than mobile websites.
These apps are used by over half of consumers when shopping in a physical location.
These are the most downloaded app type on Android and iOS.
85. What impact has machine learning made on the marketing industry?
Advertisers can crunch more data at scale than ever, to drive better business outcomes.
Advertising agencies are slowing down their recruitment eﬀorts as the requirement for
human input is reduced.
Advertisers are spending more time on campaign optimization, due to additional data
Well-known analytics tools are becoming obsolete as data is handled entirely by computer
86. For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
87. Henry’s been running a Google App campaign for a number of days, and he noticed it’s
still in a learning phase.
What can contribute to an App campaign remaining in the learning phase for an extended
Only providing text assets
A low budget
The campaign name
88. Which statement summarizes a Google App campaign?
A manual ad type in Google Ads that lets advertisers display banners exclusively on
An automated ad type in Google Ads designed to help advertisers drive app installs and
A Google tool that automatically creates an app based on an advertiser’s website and
A platform in Google Ads that lets advertisers promote their products and services
exclusively on apps they don’t own.
89. Sandra’s creating a long-term plan for her app. She wants to make sure her objectives
evolve along with the growth of the app itself.
Help Sandra place the following marketing objectives in the order they typically occur.
Increasing user volume
Driving speciﬁc in-app actions
Handling churn management
90. Betty’s manager is wondering why she needs to spend time on her new Google App campaign, since machine learning helps to automate a signiﬁcant amount of the campaign.
What are three things Betty can do to guide the campaign? (Choose three.)
Make adjustments to the campaign in reaction to hourly ﬂuctuations in performance.
Create helpful boundaries for the system to work within, by setting a thoughtful bid and
Build a library of diﬀerent ad assets, with the intention swapping them entirely on a
Provide the system with ample, meaningful data and the time to process it.
Keep an eye on strategy and objectives, evolving them over time as needed.
91. George regularly checks his conversion data in his Google App campaign, but recently he overheard coworkers talking about the importance of including view-through conversions and he’s not sure what that means.
What does a view-through conversion mean for George’s Google App campaign?
It’s the total number of times a user has seen an ad before eventually completing a
It’s when a user sees an ad containing a video asset, clicks on it, and then proceeds to
complete a conversion.
It’s when a user sees an ad for the app and doesn’t click on it, but completes a
conversion (download or action) on the app within 24 hours.
It’s a conversion metric that counts the total number of conversions that came
exclusively from a YouTube placement.
92. Google App campaign objectives should depend on which of the following?
The stage of app maturity
Reviews left by people using the app
Short-term events in relevant industries
The objectives of similar businesses
93. What are the two most common reasons a ﬁnance company might choose to promote its app?
To determine if app users have a preferred banking location.
To increase user engagement with the app.
To drive phone calls to customer service through the app.
To help users discover the app.
94. Roger has added text, image and video assets to his ad group, but he isn’t familiar with HTML5 assets.
Why would an advertiser choose to provide HTML5 assets in a Google App campaign?
To divert traﬃc to a webpage.
To create audio-only ads.
To create interactive ads.
To serve lead forms.
95. Match the following building blocks of Google App campaigns with their descriptions.
Individual elements such as lines of text, individual images, or videos.
A set of ads or ad assets that share common themes.
96. What are two ways a marketer can provide good data to a Google App campaign, powered by machine learning? (Choose two.)
Select events done by at least 95% of users.
Ensure events are being measured accurately.
Select events done by more than 5% but fewer than 50% of users.
Select your most valuable events, regardless of how often they occur.
97. Which statement is true regarding conversion rates between apps and mobile web?
Mobile web generates conversion rates three times that of shopping apps.
Mobile web generates conversion rates ten times that of shopping apps.
Shopping apps generate conversion rates ten times those of mobile web.
Shopping apps generate conversion rates three times those of mobile web.
98. Jasmeet’s a marketer for healthcare brand Pharma Unite. She’s been asked to oversee a Google App campaign that started running two months ago, and she learns the assets
haven’t been updated since launch. What two things should Jasmeet do next? (Choose two.)
Review the asset report, but wait another two months before taking action – it’s too soon
to know how well the existing assets are performing.
Review the campaign’s existing assets to see if enough types and sizes exist for good ad
coverage, and if the existing assets meet the recommended standards for quality.
Review the asset report as a frame of reference, then immediately remove all existing
assets and start fresh with new ones. After two months, the existing assets are stale and
need to be replaced.
Review the asset report to see which assets are low-performing, and gradually swap them
out for new ones.
99. Pauline has a well-established app with a large user base. Now she needs new users who complete valuable actions within the app.
What phase does this fall under?
100. An eCommerce app received 500 installs, resulting in $1,000 in revenue.
What tCPI should they use to start a new Google App campaign for installs?
101. Linda wants to get the most from her Google App campaign ads. She writes the required amount of text assets, but doesn’t have many other assets to upload.
Which assets may be auto-generated by the campaign, in addition to what Linda can upload?
The existing Display Network and/or Video campaigns within the same Google Ads account.
The associated images and videos on Google Images and YouTube.
The website associated with the app in question.
The content within the app’s Google Play and Apple App Store listings.
102. Carol wants to review view-through conversions for her Google App campaign but doesn’t know where to ﬁnd this data.
What should she do?
She should look at total conversions, which automatically include view-through
View-through conversions isn’t a default column in the performance report. She should add
her total interactions with her total conversions.
View-through conversions isn’t a default column in the performance report. She should
customize her columns to include it.
View-through conversions isn’t a default column in the performance report. She should ﬁnd
the view-through conversions in the asset report.
103. Hiroko’s manager asks why Hiroko spends time working on her new Google App campaign. The manager believes machine learning is doing everything.
What are three ways in which Hiroko can help guide the machine learning powered campaign?
Update campaign settings daily.
Adjust bids regularly.
Provide a lot of good data.
Evolve the strategy.
104. Simon’s been in the marketing industry for a few years. He’s learning about the ways
machine learning can help both him as a marketer and his target users. How will machine
learning change his core responsibilities?
It allows for more time to focus on strategy and creating customer experiences.
It’s an eﬃcient way to learn what account structures are being used by similar businesses.
It’s an automated solution to communicate with clients using faster response times.
It’s a practical way to automatically convert client briefs into fully functional account
105. What are two reasons why businesses should consider building a mobile app? (Choose two.)
People are spending more time using apps.
A mobile app will encourage users to visit their website.
A well-performing app can directly improve website usage.
The number of users on mobile devices continues to grow.
106. Which of the following deﬁnitions describes “Events” in relation to app measurement?
A limited-time promotion in an app.
Actions that people perform in an app.
A way to market to potential users.
When an app is on sale in the app store.
107. Samira has a travel app named YourAdventure.
Why should she create themed ad groups for speciﬁc oﬀerings, such as culinary experiences, guided hikes, and architectural tours?
Themed ad groups are used to set budgets by traveler interest.
Themed ad groups are used to adjust bids by traveler interest.
Themed ad groups are used to create and deliver relevant ads to travelers with diﬀerent interests.
Themed ad groups are used to create and deliver ads in diﬀerent languages to diﬀerent travelers.
108. As with all Google Ads products, brand safety is of the utmost importance to Google App campaigns. Therefore, Google gives advertisers additional control over their placements, including the ability to exclude placements.
What’s the maximum number of placements per account an advertiser can exclude?
109. Walt wants to provide strategic guidance for the Google App campaign he’s managing. He wants the campaign to work within speciﬁc boundaries, toward a desired outcome.
Which two settings should Walt observe on an ongoing basis? (Choose two.)
110. Cosmetics brand Lit Looks isn’t getting the reach that they expected from their Google App install campaign. They want to optimise their creative mix, focusing on video assets. They currently have two portrait videos and two landscape videos, ranging from 10–30 seconds in duration.
What are they missing in their video asset mix?
A 60-second landscape video asset.
A 60-second portrait video asset.
A carousel video asset.
A square video asset.
111. Google Ads follow the Media Rating Council’s standards for viewability. What’s required for an ad to be counted as a viewable impression?
An ad must be more than 75% on-screen for more than ﬁve seconds.
An ad must be more than 50% on screen for more than ﬁve seconds.
An ad must be more than 50% on screen for more than two seconds.
An ad must be more than 75% on screen for more than two seconds.
112. Which three technology-related considerations might impact how an app performs by
market? (Choose three.)
Average device screen size.
Availability of high-speed internet.
Average device battery life.
Browser preference of market.
Population density of market.
113. What are three reasons why a retail company would invest in app promotion? (Choose three.)
Apps are guaranteed to run faster than mobile sites.
Apps automatically look better than mobile sites.
Apps generate higher conversion rates.
Apps have higher average order values.
Apps have lower abandonment rates.
114. What are the two main marketer objectives for app promotion?
Engagement and website growth
Discovery and engagement
Discovery and global expansion
Global expansion and in-store sales
115. Which of the following roles does an app play in overall business strategy?
Identifying the most important audiences for your business.
Improving the average order value of your customer base.
Driving as much traﬃc as possible to a .com website.
Delivering a great user experience as part of the customer journey.
116. What is usually the last touch point at which you might influence a user’s decision to install your app?
App campaign ad
Oﬄine marketing eﬀorts
App store listing
Website where the app is featured
117. What’s the advantage to identifying app users with high lifetime value in a Google App campaign?
Proactively target an audience with most-engaging video assets.
Send push notiﬁcations to high-value users, reminding them to use an app.
Focus marketing strategies on similar users who bring long-term value to a business.
Focus marketing eﬀorts only on those users that are already engaging with an app
118. In which two scenarios would it make sense for the advertiser to run a campaign focused on in-app actions? (Choose two.)
A travel app looking to increase their user base by 50% in the next six months.
A dating app earns $50 in revenue every time an app user upgrades to Premium level.
A banking app knows those who use the app to deposit checks are more likely to remain
An entertainment app provides unlimited video views to users.
119. Gordon is running a Google App campaign for a news publisher and has recorded 200 unique subscriptions in the last 30 days.
Is this enough conversion data for the machine to achieve optimal performance?
The system needs a minimum of 30 unique conversion events across 30 days.
The system needs a minimum of 10 unique conversion events across 30 days.
The system needs a minimum of 300 unique conversion events across 30 days.
The system needs a minimum of 3,000 unique conversion events across 30 days.
120. What’s the maximum number of localized store listing experiments that can be run at once in Google Play?
121. Shayley’s reading an article about hiking trails on her mobile phone and sees an ad for hiking boots from outdoor retailer OneStop. She has the OneStop app installed and clicks on the ad. OneStop has enabled deep linking.
What will happen next?
Shayley will be taken to a Google search page with “hiking boots” pre-populated as her search term.
Shayley will be taken to the hiking boots section of the OneStop website.
Shayley will be taken directly to the hiking boots section of the OneStop app.
Shayley will be taken to the app store listing, prompting her to download the OneStop app.
122. Sophie’s been asked to create image assets that adhere to best practices for Google App campaigns. She wants to guarantee placement across all channels. At minimum, what image assets should Sophie create and upload?
At least two landscape images without any superimposed text or logo.
At least two landscape images with a watermark of the app logo included.
At least two portrait images with a watermark of the app logo included.
At least two portrait images without any superimposed text or logo.
123. Measuring across app and web is challenging, yet important for understanding cross-
platform behavior. Which two solutions does Google oﬀer to bridge the measurement gap
between app and web? (Choose two.)
App and Web properties in Google Analytics
Google Ads SDK platforms report
Cross-platform report in Google Analytics
124. Mario works at an agency on app campaigns for two diﬀerent clients. Match the company and their objective with the appropriate bidding strategy.
A food delivery company running a campaign to get new users.
An outdoor retailer running a campaign to drive more in-app purchases.
125. What are the two main objectives of an app marketer? (Choose two.)
Responding to user feedback
Generating app reviews
Driving app downloads
Encouraging app usage
126. What are two ways to achieve creative excellence in Google App campaigns? (Choose two.)
Introduce one asset type at a time, to eventually identify which type works best.
Follow best practices for uploading a diverse and comprehensive asset mix.
Invest a lot of time reviewing the assets being used by similar businesses.
Improve and optimize the asset mix based on insights from the asset report.
127. What are the two key components of a high-quality app experience?
Personalization and video quality
Technical performance and personalization
Technical performance and user experience
User experience and video quality
128. Why doesn’t machine learning happen immediately after starting a Google App campaign?
The system starts by learning from manual management.
Other campaigns in the account need to be analyzed ﬁrst.
There’s a lot of data needing to be processed.
Manual input is needed from Google employees.
129. Machine learning is being incorporated into many marketing activities, but recent
research ﬁnds that certain activities are harder to automate.
What remains a challenge for machine learning?
130. Sally’s historically spent a lot of time in Google Ads making small changes to her
campaigns, instead of focusing on higher level marketing strategy.
What are two ways machine learning helps reduce the time she’ll spend in her Google App
campaign? (Choose two.)
Machine learning can analyze many signals to determine the right audience for her ad.
Machine learning can review competitor performance to optimize campaigns.
Machine learning can create combinations of assets to deliver a relevant ad to the right
Machine learning can apply industry insights to optimize campaigns.
131. Ben just launched an app for his pizza-delivery business.
Which three in-app actions are most applicable for Ben’s business? (Choose three.)
132. When setting up a new Google App campaign, which three settings must be made at the campaign level?
Ad formats, budget, location
Ad formats, language, location
Budget, language, location
Ad formats, budget, language
133. In what way do Google App campaigns simplify the ad creation process?
Content is taken from the website and social media associated with the app to design diﬀerent ad formats.
The system analyzes App campaigns run by similar businesses and identiﬁes the best settings for your ads.
The system will run a simulation to analyze how your app works, then design ads based on what it ﬁnds.
If video or image assets aren’t manually uploaded, content may be pulled from the app store listings.
134. Roberto is explaining why a Google App campaign is a good strategy for app promotion.
What should he highlight as the three main beneﬁts of Google App campaigns?
Reach, demographics, reporting
Reach, relevance, simplicity
Reporting, relevance, simplicity
Reporting, simplicity, demographics
135. At what level in the Google Ads interface does the marketer select Android or iOS as the mobile app platform?
Ad group level
136. Harry’s about to launch a new app and wants to attract new users with the help of a
Google App campaign.
Which campaign subtype should Harry select when setting up this new campaign?
137. Clara’s colleague recommended she use a built-in tool called Bid Guidance for her
existing Google App campaign.
What information can Clara expect to see when using Bid Guidance?
An estimate of the number of installs or in-app actions she can drive with her bidding
An estimate of the total number of impressions the app will receive across Google’s
A recommendation of the bid she should set to compete against similar businesses.
A recommendation of bid adjustments, based on diﬀerent times of the day and week.
138. What important role does app promotion play in the mobile gaming industry?
App promotion alerts gamers of the latest industry news and information.
App promotion encourages gamers to use hardware to improve their gameplay.
App promotion helps users to discover new games to download.
App promotion helps convert mobile gamers into console and PC gamers.
139. Robert’s about to start creating an HTML5 asset for his Google App campaign.
According to HTML5 asset best practices, what should be included before the HTML5 ad
A simplistic graphic of the app’s title, to help spark curiosity in potential users.
A list of bullet points highlighting the app’s key features.
An introduction screen, with clear instructions on how to engage with the ad.
A brief video clip showing a series of screenshots of what to expect from the app.
140. What are two ways marketers can beneﬁt from machine learning in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
Machine learning evolves campaign goals automatically, without input.
Machine learning produces results that align with deﬁned campaign goals.
Machine learning saves time by analyzing hundreds of signals automatically.
Machine learning sets campaign bids and budgets automatically.
141. Janelle’s running a Google App campaign and knows that although it’s powered by machine learning, her inputs as a marketer still matter a lot. In which three ways can Janelle best guide the machine toward a successful outcome? (Choose three.)
Janelle can set location targeting at the ad group level.
Janelle can provide the system with abundant data and time.
Janelle can adjust bids daily to ensure the campaign stays on target.
Janelle can evolve campaign strategy over time.
Janelle can set bids and budgets strategically.
142. For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPA of $10, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
143. Which brand safety measures are in place by default when setting up a Google App
App campaigns exclude all placements and mobile categories.
App campaigns require users to upload an HTML ﬁle to prove app ownership.
App campaigns are opted out of certain inappropriate or graphic content.
App campaigns automatically select languages appropriate to a user’s goal.
144. Which two options are beneﬁts of using Google Analytics for Firebase? (Choose two.)
There’s no need to implement an SDK.
It provides a simple Android-only solution.
It provides automatic setup and out-of-the-box reporting.
Data collection is transparent and more secure.
145. Angela is explaining the advantages of machine learning in Google App campaigns to her colleagues. Which two statements are strong arguments for using machine learning over human input? (Choose two.)
Machine learning can analyze millions of signals and placements in real time.
Machine learning reduces human bias and common errors.
Machine learning can have a better understanding of business objectives.
Machine learning is more capable of interpreting human emotion.
146. Google App campaigns are designed to deliver relevant ads to users based on a large
number of inputs. What are three examples of signals that may be used by an App campaign? (Choose three.)
Thank you for reading “Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers” on EarnCertificates.